Things to do in San Diego
Explore our list of things to do in San Diego near our hotel. From the San Diego Business Park to SeaWorld® and everything in between, there is so much to explore. Attractions, restaurants and so much more are just a short distance from our front door.
- SeaWorld®: Part aquarium and part theme park, SeaWorld works to educate both adults and kids about the marine world. The park features interactive shows and exhibits as well as hands-on experiences with dolphins and beluga whales.
- San Diego Zoo: Home to over 3,700 animals on almost 100 acres, the San Diego Zoo opened in 1915 and has been a family favorite ever since. Visit animals from all over the world, sign up for educational tours and more during your visit.
- Mission Valley Mall: This mall features all the stores you are looking for, including Target, Macy's and Nordstrom Rack. Whether you forgot to pack something or are looking to do a little shopping, you'll find everything you need here.
- Gaslamp Quarter: This historic area of San Diego is the heart of the city's entertainment, dining and shopping. Spanning 16 blocks, this neighborhood is also rich with culture, art and theatre.
- Tecolote Canyon: This narrow canyon separates Clairemont and Linda Vista and is home to a wide variety of wildlife. Walking and jogging trails, mountain biking and the Nature Center offer both recreational and educational outdoor fun.
- Qualcomm Stadium: Home to our San Diego football teams, this stadium is also used for swap meets, 5k runs, concerts and many other events throughout the year.
- Petco Park: The home field for our San Diego baseball team, Petco Park is an open-air stadium downtown San Diego. Come catch a baseball game spring, summer and early fall here.
- Carlsbad State Beach: For any of your water and beach activities, including swimming, surfing, fishing, picknicking and more, Carlsbad State Beach offers it all. Campgrounds are available year-round, with bluff-top locations featuring ocean views.